Re: Including separately distributed translations in deb

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 16:23:38 +0200
Torsten Marek <shlomme@gmx.net> wrote:

> eric itself is arch: all, the this would not be a problem. Still, if I
> created an eric-i18n package, I would have to merge all the separate
> translation tarballs (one per language) into one package. Is there a
> best-practice for this?

  Given that there is no gain in making a separate package other than saving
some space to English users (which eventually would not install the i18n
package). So what you're doing up to date (merging translations to orig) is
perfectly right IMHO, even without making an i18n package.

  regards,
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~