Re: Problem with g++-4.0

On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 06:42:17PM -0200, Jose Carlos do Nascimento wrote:
> Im mantainer of visualboyadvance and I have this bug
>
> *http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=334235*
>
> This ocour when I try to compile "vba"  against g++4.0
>
> If I try to compile with g++3.0  , I have no errors.
>
> What Can I do ?   just force compile with g++3.0 :?    or ope a bug

You can't really compile it with g++-3.3 since you link against other
C++-Libraries which would in turn link against other libstdc++ versions
than you which is generally a bad idea. So you need either fix something
in g++ or in the way you compile your program...

> against g++4.0 ?

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>