Re: Oracle 10g installer anyone?

Thanks for the offer to test.  I'll send you the package under
separate cover.  Maybe eventually it will cool hell by a couple
degrees.

Instant Client's license looks non-free but distributable to me.  You
could always do a database install and choose not to create a starter
database, and you would get a working client (plus 1.3GB of
useless-to-you software with it!).  Or if you choose "Custom" for
install type and provide a DBCA response file... but I'm talking
silly now.  Let me know if you package it; otherwise I'll put it on
my TODO list for whenever the database package is mature.

http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/oci/instantclient/ic-faq.html#A4379