Re: Overriding over Linda/Lintian

Am Dienstag, den 18.10.2005, 14:13 -0400 schrieb -.JavaManiac.-:

> Im packaging urlgfe,an some others,when i run Linda over the package
> it gives me 2 warnings about shared libraries,here is the output
>

> linda -Di *.changes
> W: urlgfe; Shared object /usr/bin/urlgfe is linked with version 0.9.8
> and 0.9.7 of libcrypto.
[..]

> how can i override the warnings,and/or add the override to the package??

Why do you want to override this warning? Is it a wanted feature or a
false positive?

To override a warning, you need to add a special file. Have a look at
the files in /usr/share/linda/overrides/
and /usr/share/lintian/overrides/. You need to create such files and
copy them to you build-path, so they become part of the package.

Regards, Daniel