Re: [RFS] crystalcursors and kde-icons-nuovext

On Monday 17 October 2005 23:15, Bastian Venthur wrote:
> Hehe, I guess my package is relatively perfect (and uploaded) now ;)

The $(CURDIR) is redundant in dh_installchangelogs. But I won't harass
you with that any more. :)

> But one last question. What if upstream provides a README, which want to
> keep. Would it be ok to do my "mv README readme" trick, or is there a
> dh_* I've overseen?

I would just dh_install it. Why is it a problem if it's in uppercase?

Otherwise... the "dh_install" does not allow renaming which has bugged me a
few times already. So if you really wanted to rename it you would rather
need to use "install". Moving it away would mean you cannot build the
package twice (which must be working according to the policy) since the
second time the source file is no longer there. Or am I wrong?

Your package is now uploaded. Glad you made it.

I'll stick to the nuvola icons on my system though. Less ugly... :)

 Christoph
--
~
~