Re: Request for "beta testers" for latex-cjk

Hi Norbert!

preining> > Yup!  Is Debian/teTeX3 working as far as the font mechanism is
preining> > concerned?  And how long before you think you can unleash teTeX3 in
preining>
preining> Yes. And there are sample implementations how a font package should work
preining> and what it should do at
preining>
preining>   deb http://people.debian.org/~frn/teTeX-3.0-sample sid/binary-all/
preining>   deb-src http://people.debian.org/~frn/teTeX-3.0-sample sid/source/
preining>
preining> (Thanks to Florent).

preining> > the unstable branch?  Because if it's within a month or so, then
preining> > there's no need for me to ask my sponsor to upload the teTeX2
preining> > dependant package now.
preining>
preining> I would suggest that you take a look at the above lm-fonts package and
preining> how fonts should be handled and make the package teTeX3 clean.
preining>
preining> In fact it should be enough for the font part to depend on tex-common,
preining> but see the lm package.

Thanks for the example!  That will certainly help me to make the
switch to teTeX3.

Danai SAE-HAN
韓達耐

--