Re: More open alternatives to packaging?

Quoting Bram Neijt <bneijt@gmail.com>:

Hi.

I was wondering if there's a more open alternative to developing
packages? Is there some place I can get the newest packages from
non-official developers? A homepage where you can register and start
posting and using packages from different people through apt?

Currently I could only find a homepage containing source packages, not
binaries. So does that place exist? (An a homepage collecting apt
sources, but that doesn't help)

You mean like apt-get.org or dotdeb.org?

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto