[RFC/RFS] adm8211-source - driver for ADMtek wifi card

Hi,

Here's a new candidate for inclusion in Sid:  Jouni Malinen and Michael
Wu 's GPL driver for ADMtek's adm8211-based 802.11b wireless cards,
which include:
	Xterasys Cardbus XN-2411b
	Blitz - NetWave Point PC
	TrendNet 221pc
	Belkin F5D6001
	SMC 2635W
	Linksys WPC11 v1
	Fiberline FL-WL-200X
	3com office connect card (3CRSHPW796)
	Corega WLPCIB-11
	SMC 2602W V2 EU
	D-Link DWL-520 Revision C
	Blitz BWP612
	D-Link DWL-650 rev. L1
That driver was present in all Ubuntu releases, and Michael is aiming for inclusion in mainstream kernel at some point. But currently, Debian doesn't offer it.

Candidate package is available at http://web.ncf.ca/jmranger/adm8211/

Package was strongly inspired by Sebastian Ley's job on the ipw2100
package, which doesn't mean I did it all right.  After all, it's my
first Debian package.

Tests were made on a Sarge system, with a 2.6.13.3 kernel from
kernel.org.  Package is lintian and linda clean (both application are
current Sid versions). I know I'm supposed to test it on a real Sid system, but I haven't managed to convince myself that installing/maintaining a Sid machine with 56K internet is a good idea...

So please have a look, and let me know how what you think. I probably have weaknesses on English (it's not my mother tongue) and dependencies (I may have missed some). And please put me in CC when replying: I monitor the list, but I'm not subscribed to it. Thanks !!!

Jean-Marc