Re: RFS: istanbul (revision -1)

Le Samedi 8 Octobre 2005 16:34, Luca Bruno a écrit :
> I put in this mail only the changelog, see [1] for info about ITP bug
> (#316503), description, etc.
>
> Please check and sponsor it.

	Hi!

Two small remarks:
-- I still don't understand why you still want to put a 0.1 version in your
changelog. This can be removed without any hurt to anybody.
Furthermore, it is important to follow debian policy, because if some guys
start to use NMU versions as 'non-ofiicial' release numbers, then it will
become a total mess...
What I mean is that for your own packages, you are free to do whatever you
like, but if you want to upload it to debian it has to follow the policy and
this is not the case...
-- The build dependency over libgstreamer-plugins0.8-dev is redondant with the
one on libgtreamer0.8-dev:
Package: libgstreamer-plugins0.8-dev
(...)
Depends: libgstreamer-plugins0.8-0 (= 0.8.11-1), libc6-dev | libc-dev,
pkg-config, libgstreamer0.8-dev

Good luck wwith your sponsoring!

Romain
--
There is a land far, far away
Where there's no night, there's only day