Re: RFS keurocalc - universal currency converter and calculator

Hello *,

On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 08:04:55PM +0200, Claudio Moratti wrote:
> I'm looking for a sponsor for keurocalc package ;D

Last I heard I still thought I was going to sponsor this, see our mail
exchange around Message-ID: <20050915235845.GL16180@ernst.uni-hd.de>.

However, as you hadn't dealt with all the issues I mentioned in that
mail (like e.g. your orig.tar.gz unnecessarily differing from upstream's
tarball) I didn't push you any further, thinking you were still
working on this and you'd get in contact again once you were done...

If you prefer to have someone else sponsoring this package I won't
complain, though.

Cheers,
Flo