Re: duplicate library code in a package

Hello Tommaso,

    Good thing that you are making a debian of kchmviewer. I myself made a
debian package a month back or so.I contacted the developer about the
same. I got reply just yesterday. Anyways I have already worked on
this, so if you want I can send you the debianised source tar and you
can have a look into it.

    Oh and I had included the chmlib while making the debian but I had a
also added an depends entry for the same in the control file.

    I could install the debian I created in two boxes witout much trouble
inspite of getting few warnings from lintian. Would like to have a
look at them? I can send them over to you.

Regards
Pradeepto Bhattacharya