Re: there was php4-eaccelerator ?

Roberto C. Sanchez escreveu:

On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 07:22:24PM -0300, Jose Carlos do Nascimento wrote:
Hi, All

I tried to find php4-eaccelerator package   using google ,,  but I cant find.
I make php4-eaccelerator  to  be used in debian sarge  , php4-4.3.10-16

It can be found in http://www.psabs.com.br/debian

[]
Jose Carlos

Jose Carlos,

Please read the links I provided.  That package will not be accepted.
The license issues remain unresolved.  It will likely have to wait until
the program is rewritten.

-Roberto

Hi. Roberto

I know,, I just put this package to others that want to use eaccelerator but didnt find this one. I wrote this email because, now if someone try to find in google,, he probably will find :)

[]
Jose Carlos