Looking for a sponsor (RSBAC)

Hello everyone,

We are currently providing packages for the RSBAC framework
(http://www.rsbac.org) for Gentoo and Fedora Core.
We use Debian though, and have debian packages too. We would like if at
all possible to be able to maintain thoses inside the Debian tree. It
consists today of merely 3 packages, the kernel, the utilities and the
additional kernel headers.

Of course we can and will then name a single maintainer for Debian if
and when necessary. (Which might just be me ;)

What is RSBAC ?
I suggest you to read http://www.rsbac.org/why if you're interested, but
in short:
It's a framework based on the GFAC logic
(http://www.acsac.org/secshelf/book001/09.pdf) which allow the use of
different security models inside the Linux kernel. It is in stable
production use since the year 2000 and in active development (see
http://www.rsbac.org/todo).
Basically the same range of things that can do SELinux. RSBAC modules
are listed here: http://www.rsbac.org/documentation/different_models

Thanks for your attention!

kang

ps: please use "reply all" button :)