[RFC] mozilla-biofox - Extension to Mozilla/Firefox browsers

Hi!

Well, I maintain a package called "mozilla-firefox-biofox". It's on Debian archive, with version 1.0.1.
A new upstream version was released (1.1).
Biofox used to work only on Firefox (as the name says), however upstream author changed and now it works on Mozilla browser too. Because it was only to Firefox, I named the source package as "mozilla-firefox-biofox". Unfortunally, that was a mistake, I know.

Now, I have created an updated package.
I have renamed the source package to "biofox" only.
OK to rename, right?

There is a new binary package named "mozilla-biofox".
This package can be used both with Mozilla and/or Firefox. I have searched on another extensions that can be used on both browsers and they all have this kind of name: "mozilla-something".
Is the name "mozilla-biofox" OK?

The binary package "mozilla-firefox-biofox" is now transitional, depending on "mozilla-biofox".
I have tested and it upgrades perfectly.
My doubt here is until when I need to keep generating this binary package, since it's transitional. On the next upload of Biofox I remove it from my control file or I will only remove it on ethc+1? Or only remove it when it reaches testing? Or it's another option that I have not thought?

Could someone take a look at my package and see if everything is OK?
Everything = the rename of the package is OK, the name of the binary packages are OK, etc.

Source, diff, etc:
http://biolinux.df.ibilce.unesp.br/naoliv/med/biofox/

The old version of the package is at http://biolinux.df.ibilce.unesp.br/naoliv/med/biofox/old/

Also, since "biofox" source package will replace "mozilla-firefox-biofox" source package, when do I have to ask ftpmasters to remove "mozilla-firefox-biofox"?

Thank you very much!

Cheers,
Nelson