RFS: webxml -- Simple form-based generator/editor of Tomcat's web.xml files

Hi!

I have packaged a little qt app called webxml, and I would like to ask
for someone to check it and upload it if it's fit. This is the

 Webxml is a simple form-based generator/editor of Tomcat's web.xml files.
 It supports the following tags:
 <servlet>, <servlet-name>, <display-name>, <description>,
 <servlet-class>, <init-param>, <servlet-mapping>, <url-pattern>.
 These tags are basic and most of them are indispensable for every Web
 Application.

It is GPL-licensed, linda&lintian clean. I have uploaded it to
debian-mentors and filed the info in debian-sponsors:
- http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/webxml/
- http://sponsors.debian.net/viewpkg.php?id=72

The wnpp bug is: #329033

Thanks in advance!