Re: Removing non-free documentation from a package

Oh, we have conflicting views here:

* Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org> [2005-09-15 14:07]:

* Sven Mueller <debian@incase.de> [2005-09-15 14:14]:

> Since the original package is libparse-recdescent-perl, I would name the
> non-free package libparse-recdescent-tutorial (if it really only
> includes a tutorial) or libparse-recdescent-doc-nonfree (if it is more
> than just the tutorial). In the latter case, I appended -nonfree to not
> block the -doc package name once free documentation becomes available.

I buy Sven's arguments in favor of adding -nonfree.  I would also strip the
"lib" at the beginning of the name.  The upstream Perl module is called
Parse-RecDescent, so I would call the package parse-recdescent-doc-nonfree.
What do you think?

--
Rafael