Re: [RFS] qterm: BBS client for X Window System written in Qt

On 9/13/05, Adeodato Simó <asp16@alu.ua.es> wrote:
> * Steve Langasek [Mon, 12 Sep 2005 23:02:55 -0700]:

> > > I don't agree, at least it works.
>
> > No, it doesn't.  Packages have ended up with RC bugs before as a result
> > of cdbs changing the build-dependencies of the package in one of the
> > standard debian/rules targets, and I strongly discourage maintainers
> > from using this misfeature of cdbs.
>
>   And ftpmasters will now actively discourage its use, by rejecting
>   packages that use it. As per [1].
>
>     [1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/08/msg00011.html

I applied all the suggests you all mentioned in this thread, Thanks all.

This is the new changes[1]. and I have upload it to mentors[2], now
it's linda and lintian clean.

[1]
 qterm      - BBS client for X Window System written in Qt
Changes:
 qterm (0.4.0pre3-1) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * New upstream release
   * debian/copyright:
     - new fsf address
     - update copyright information
   * debian/menu: fix format
   * debian/control: update package description
   * debian/README.Debian: how to setup detecting location from ip environment
   * debian/qterm.dbk: new manpage in docbook format
   * use dpatch to manage patches
     - 01-amd64.dpatch: make qterm buildable under amd64.

[2] http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qterm/

Thanks
--
LI Daobing