Re: [RFS] qterm: BBS client for X Window System written in Qt

Re: LI Daobing in <43222C42.90304@gmail.com>
> I need a uploader for the new version of qterm. it's not lintian and
> linda clean(without-manpages). I have uploaded it to mentors[1], and
> submit it at sponsors.

Why not write a manpage? There are tools that automate that. (And if
you do not like roff, you can still use pod, etc.)

Nit-picking about the packaging:
* 1.log does not seem useful.
* debian/rules:
  DEB_AUTO_UPDATE_DEBIAN_CONTROL := yes
  This sucks, the generated control file is ugly as hell (it does
  build-depend on build-essential, etc.). Please fix that.
* debian/copyright probably needs newer copyright years.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/