Re: RFS: plans -- web calendar

On 12-Sep-2005, Carlos Parra Camargo wrote:
> > > plans lets you put calendars on the web, is free and has great features:
> > Can you comment on the differences/advantages/disadvantages of
> > plans vs. webcalendar?  This would be a useful thing to include in
> > the description, too.
>
> IMO, the description should be about the application, it shouldn't
> be a comparative.

Agreed. I'd say rather that enough information about the application
should be included so that the reader can make their own comparison.

> Anyway, 'plans' is enough good to be uploaded into debian.

Please write a description that convinces a curious and/or skeptical
user, already familiar with other web calendar applications (though
not necessarily any specific one).

> (and is lintian clean ;D)

Excellent!

--
 \      "There is more to life than increasing its speed."  -- Mahatma |
  `\                                                            Gandhi |