RFS aldo - A morse code trainer

Hello, I am the project administrator and developer of the
Aldo project at savannah.nongnu.org: http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/aldo

About Aldo:

Source: aldo
Section: hamradio
Maintainer: Giuseppe Martino (denever) <denever@users.sf.net>
Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 4.0.0), autotools-dev, libc6-dev (>= 2.3.5-6 ),  libreadline5-dev (>= 5.0-10 ), libstdc++6-4.0-dev (>= 4.0.1-6 ), libc6-dev (>= 2.3.5-6 ),
Standards-Version: 3.6.2

Package: aldo
Architecture: any
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, ${misc:Depends}
 Aldo is a morse code trainer released under GPL Aldo is mainly
 developed for GNU/Linux.
 At this moment Aldo provides four kinds of exercises:
 1. Classic exercise
  With this exercise you must guess some random strings of characters
  that Aldo plays in morse code.
 2. Koch method
 3. Read from file
  With this exercise you can write something in a text file
  and read this file with Aldo.
 4. Callsign exercise
  With this exercise you can training yourself reciving random generated
  callsigns

The Homepage for the project is: http://aldo.nongnu.org
On Free Software Directory: http://www.gnu.org/directory/hobbies/ham/aldo.html
Source package on: http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/aldo/aldo-0.6.8.tar.bz2
There is also a CVS version that you can reach from

I have actually already read the New Maintainers Guide, and I have built
a Debian package for Aldo.

You can find it on: http://dakordhost.homelinux.org/~denever/aldo_debian

I have tested it. However, I am very inexperienced at making
packages and I would be greatful to hear any suggestions a sponsor would
have.  Obviously, I need a sponsor to actually upload the package but I
definitely could use some "mentoring" for the packaging process as a whole.

If any one is interested please let me know.  Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Giuseppe Martino