debian-mentors FAQ updated

I've made several updates to the debian-mentors FAQ in the last few days,
including making mention of sponsors.debian.net, pointing to some revision
control howtos, a comprehensive description of native vs non-native
packages, and a pointer to the REJECT-FAQ (with a list of things to check
for in packages before upload).

This round of changes includes material or suggestions from Paul Wise, Joost
van Baal, Nico Golde, Matthijs Mohlmann, Jamie Jones, and Jay Berkenbilt.  I
thank all of them for their contributions.

I'd encourage every new and prospective maintainer to check out the FAQ, and
if anyone has any suggestions on how to improve the FAQ further, I will
endeavour to incorporate your suggestions quicker than I have in the recent
past.

The FAQ is at: http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html

- Matt