Re: RFS: update of squashfs-tools package

On Wed, Sep 07, 2005 at 01:52:38PM +0200, Fr?d?ric BOITEUX wrote:
>  I've now a new version, 2.2-0.1, ready to be uploaded, but the official maintainer which
> has orphaned the package don't have any time to do it.

According to the bts, there's only a RFH, not an O.  Did he forget to do this?

> - How can I do to avoid removing package from archive ?

Normally, retitling the RFA or O bug into ITA should help.  However, there is
no such bug, as there is only a RFH.  If he really meant to orphan the
package, you can retitle it to ITA (but discuss this with him before doing
it).

Also write a comment in the bug report about the situation, explicitly saying
it shouldn't be removed, because you want to adopt it.

Bye,
Bas Wijnen