RFS: update of squashfs-tools package

	Hello,

  As a Debian user, I've helped the official maintainer of squashfs-tools,
Piotr Roszatycki alias dexter, to update it for Sarge release (in its version 2.1r2-0.1).
[ squashfs-tools is a package for building / using a very space-efficient read-only filesystem]

 I then update it locally to follow upstream releases, adding man pages
(translated in french and spanish languages) and close some bugs.

 I've now a new version, 2.2-0.1, ready to be uploaded, but the official maintainer which
has orphaned the package don't have any time to do it. I've looked with him to ask other
people interested in the package, but no one is an official Debian developper.

 Now, the package is about to be removed from Debian archive because there is a serious FTBFS bug
(bug #298417), but this bug is for amd64 / gcc4.0 on an old package version 2.0, and it should be
closed (as the upstream developper says it fixed compilation on amd64) since 2.1 version...

- Is there anybody which can review my package and upload it if it seems ok ? I can send it, please let me now.

- How can I do to avoid removing package from archive ?

	Thanks for any help,
		Frédéric Boiteux