Re: RFS: Updated packages for vrms (fwd)

On Aug 24 2005, Joey Hess wrote:
> I've been following that bug and had been expecting some activity to
> occur on the vrms mailing list since they redirected you there. Since
> nothing has happened, I will go ahead and sponsor this upload.

Hi, Joey and others.

I'm pleased to announce that I have imported the sources of vrms to the
svn repository hosted by the Debian project.

My idea with this is to have a "team maintainership" to clean some parts
of it that are not up to the standards of Debian and to include some
often requested features.

Opinions and suggestions are highly welcome, as I would like to have a
"best-current-practices" implemented on this package.

Cheers, Rogério Brito.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/