Torsten Werner wrote:

 Package: grace6
> Severity: grave
> Version: 5.99.0+final-7
>
> Christoph Berg schrieb:
>
>>Re: Li Daobing in <431E1D7D.90503@gmail.com>
>>
>>>I want to adopt grace6[1].
>>>
>>>[1] http://bugs.debian.org/307358
>>>
>>>I rebuild grace6[2], lintian and linda clean. I have upload it to
>>>mentors.debian.net[3].
>>

>>Hi,
>>
>>the package looks fine. Uploaded.
>>
>>A minor nit: update the maintainer name in debian/copyright for the
>>next upload.
>>
>>Christoph
>

> Hello,
>

> DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN!
>
> RFH does not mean, that the package is not maintained. You should have
> coordinated the upload with the current maintainer - at least the ITA
> mail should be send some days/weeks *before* the upload.
>
> Ionut is the future maintainer who has coordinated with me. Ionut,
> please send your own ITA mail to the bug report mentioned above. We will
> discuss privately how to fix the problem.

First, that's a RFA, not RFH[1].

I think i am following the directive in [2]. And I am sorry that i am
not familiar with the polite/rule you mentioned here. maybe you should
submit a patch to improve this directive.

[2] http://www.nl.debian.org/devel/wnpp/#l3
    RFA  If you are going to adopt a package, retitle its bug to replace
‘RFA’ with ‘ITA’, in order for other people to know the package is being
adopted and to prevent its automatic removal from the archive, and set
yourself as the owner of the bug. To actually adopt the package, upload
it with your name in its Maintainer: field, and close this bug once the
package has been installed.

Anyway, you or Ionut can maintain this package. I don't care.

Thanks.

--
Li Daobing