Re: [RFS] grace6: An XY plotting tool

Package: grace6
Severity: grave
Version: 5.99.0+final-7

Christoph Berg schrieb:
> Re: Li Daobing in <431E1D7D.90503@gmail.com>
>
>>I want to adopt grace6[1].
>>
>>[1] http://bugs.debian.org/307358
>>
>>I rebuild grace6[2], lintian and linda clean. I have upload it to
>>mentors.debian.net[3].
>

> Hi,
>
> the package looks fine. Uploaded.
>
> A minor nit: update the maintainer name in debian/copyright for the
> next upload.
>
> Christoph

Hello,

DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN!

RFH does not mean, that the package is not maintained. You should have
coordinated the upload with the current maintainer - at least the ITA
mail should be send some days/weeks *before* the upload.

Ionut is the future maintainer who has coordinated with me. Ionut,
please send your own ITA mail to the bug report mentioned above. We will
discuss privately how to fix the problem.

Torsten