linker and transition questions...

	Hi all!

I'm making a new package for kshutdown, and I've got the following linda
report:
W: kshutdown; Shared object /usr/bin/kshutdown is linked with version 6 and 5
of libstdc++.

As the linking is dynamic, and I  never set up anything about this, I don't
know what to do about that....

Also, it is not clear for me wether I should upload it now or later.
As far as I can see, the package has to be rebuild so that it will depend on
the new kdelibs4c2, so a fresh upload should be welcome to acheive this.
But my sponsor for this package does not seem to agree.

Romain

--
   So, won't you come with me;
   I'll take you to a land of liberty