Re: RFS: python-goopy

On Mon, Aug 22, 2005 at 07:41:45PM +0530, Kumar Appaiah wrote:
> However, I have NOT done anything to the docs, and feel that the docs
> aren't neccesary; users are expected to look at the source for
> docs. Moreover, the docs in the package are misleading, as has been
> pointed out. So, this is probably the only thing left, unless you find
> something else...

Sorry for going on and on! But I just wanted to inform you that I have
found a way to make up for the docs, and want to know whether it is
all right.

What I have done is, I have prepended some info in the README with
install info, saying that this is part of the original package and not
of relevance to Debian users, as they already have it installed.

Then, I generate an HTML file documenting all functions available
using pydoc2.[34] (appropriate version), and install that into the
docs directory using dh_installdocs. Is this OK?

Again, http://kumar.travisbsd.org/debpackages is the location.

Thanks.

Kumar

--