sponsor guide ?

Hey,
In order to be advocated by such a sponsor, I knew that I have to
contact this email with information related to my work, my work is to
giving support for the OMAP ARM310 Arch. Under Debian , I'm working on
porting the kernel to the OMAP ARM310 Proc. And I don't know under
which category must I register this work, I mean under Packaging,
installation process or Porting ?, please give me a pointer or a guide
to the right place to where I can start my work like a Debian New
Maintainer process concerning this type of work and which steps I have
to go through to register this work.
Sorry for my basic knowledge.
Thanks in advance

--
|Eng. Mina r. Fahmy|
FOP Arabization Main Developer, Linux OS(Ninja) arabization Maintainer.