Re: Sap-r3-log@openitx.com

Dear ITtoolbox Subscriber,

Per the changes noted below, your message has NOT been distributed to the SAP-R3-Log group. Instead, you will need to resubmit it to the appropriate individual SAP-R3-Log topic.

THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT CHANGES WILL BE IN EFFECT STARTING WEDNESDAY,
MARCH 5, 2003. PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE CHANGES WILL AFFECT HOW YOU SEND MESSAGES TO THE SAP-R3-LOG DISCUSSION GROUP.

ITtoolbox has launched seven new discussion topics, each focusing on specific SAP Logistics modules.  Please read this entire message carefully to understand how this will impact your SAP-R3-Log subscription.

Each SAP Logistics topic now has a unique e-mail address.  In order to target your message to the appropriate audience, you must send it to one or more of the appropriate addresses below.

SAP-R3-LOG-MM@Groups.ITtoolbox.com--Materials Management
SAP-R3-LOG-PM@Groups.ITtoolbox.com--Plant Maintenance
SAP-R3-LOG-PP@Groups.ITtoolbox.com--Production Planning / Production Processing
SAP-R3-LOG-PS@Groups.ITtoolbox.com--Project Systems
SAP-R3-LOG-QM@Groups.ITtoolbox.com--Quality Management
SAP-R3-LOG-SD@Groups.ITtoolbox.com--Sales and Distribution
SAP-R3-LOG-WM@Groups.ITtoolbox.com--Warehouse Management

As a member of the SAP-R3-Log group, you are automatically subscribed to the new topics and can begin to send and receive messages for the topics. Instead of addressing messages to SAP-R3-Log@Groups.ITtoolbox.com, you must now send messages to the individual SAP Logistics groups.

Please read the FAQs below for more information.

1) How do I send a message to the new SAP-R3-Log discussion topics?

>From the list above, choose the most relevant topic based on the subject of your message. For example, if your message is relevant to Materials Management, it should be addressed to SAP-R3-LOG-MM@Groups.ITtoolbox.com.

2) What if I want my message to go to more than one topic?

Simply address your message to as many SAP-R3-Log topics as are relevant to the subject of your message. Technology used by ITtoolbox will make sure each user only gets your message one time, even if they are subscribed to multiple groups.

3) Why am I receiving messages from different e-mail addresses?

The SAP-R3-Log e-mail address has changed. There is no longer one SAP-R3-Log e-mail address. Instead, each SAP-R3-Log topic has its own e-mail address. You will receive messages from each address corresponding to the new SAP-R3-Log topics.

4) What if I do not want to receive messages from all the SAP-R3-Log topics?