Re: Program source including another program source

also sprach Robert Lemmen <robertle@semistable.com> [2005.07.21.0958 +0200]:
> personally i would leave it there to preserve the pristine upstream
> tarball, but only if:
> - the program isn't used, especially if it is a license
> - the included program is also dfsg-free
  - it doesn't take up too much space.

I don't think that the "pristine upstream" idea is all that
necessary. Don't make changes, but removing stuff should be ok.
Maybe you can convince upstream to provide a separate tarball, or
just stop packaging extra code with the tarball.

`. `'`

"was aus liebe getan wird,
 geschieht immer jenseits von gut und böse."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche