What should I call the source package?

http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer/column/libpkg-guide/libpkg-guide.html#naminglibpkg

provides guidelines for naming the binary packages. Is there any convention for naming the source packages? I am trying to build fortranposix library whose upstream is located at

http://sourceforge.net/projects/fortranposix

After compiling it, I will get two libraries (runtime and development libraries). I named these packages as libfortranposix0, libfortranposix0-dev according to their soname. But I am not sure what the name of the source package should be? Should it be fortranposix or libfortranposix or libfortranposix0?

Also can you please tell against which package name I should file the ITP? ie against the name of the source or against the name of the binary package? Is it sufficient to file just 1 ITP for all these three packages (source, runtime library, development library) as they are all built from the same source? or should I file 3 different ITPs for each?

thanks in advance
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi