Re: (better explaining) Re: Hi! I need faqs and tutorials for make gcc*.deb's

On Sun, Jul 10, 2005 at 08:43:35PM -0300, Dani wrote:
> 2005/7/9, Justin Pryzby <justinpryzby@users.sf.net>:
 <snip/>
> > Indeed, gcc will be a complicated beast to package for a personal
> > project.  You might also refer to some OTHER existing packages, which
> > creates multiple binary packages, as a reference.  A list of 200
> > candidates is given by:
> >
> >   apt-cache search data |grep -- -data
> >
> > openssh and gaim also come to mind.  (Check the "binary packages"
> > section of pacakges.qa.d.o).
> >
> I will look and trie! Thank's for your ultra quickly response, too:-)
> I'm printing many doc's to give his "in handy" ( the policy will more
> one ;-) I'll trie hard Masters! :-)
>
> Thank's A Lot!
>
> []'s of seventy round's, Dani:-)
>
> ps: ahamm, what is "pacakges.qa.d.o" ? i'm not understood this
> abbreviature... Thank's

 http://packages.qa.debian.org

Another good to understand is that proper quoting allows
processing of more E-mail. We benefit all from it, aspecial
those who are asking. Good quoting is snipping (deleting)
redundent text, better is to make a summary and put that
in sqaure brackets. Another good quoting thing is to reply
below the text, it preservers the logical order.

Cheers
Geert Stappers