Re: (better explaining) Re: Hi! I need faqs and tutorials for make gcc*.deb's

Hi! Thank's for your ultra quickly response:-)

  For now, I have more one question: I need learn about
* "Multiple"-binary * in sense of maint-guide. (from one [or two:]
souce tarball,
to many binaries.deb)

  The maint-guide teaching me about "single"-binary but nothing
about "multiple" ...

  My question is : where I find docs, tutorials, etc about use
of dh_make  for making multiple binaries ?

Thank's a Lot! :-)

[]'s of Seventy rounds, Dani:-)

p.s.: I'm going studying the source.deb of gcc. Thanks for the hint.
p.s.: Thank's for understanding my english:-)

--
"There are many plans in the Human heart, But
 is the Lord's Purpose that prevails"

  []'s Dani:-)