executable-not-elf-or-script

Hi

Thanks for all answers to my request about "automake".

Another question :
I try to understand the 'dpkg-buildpackage' . So i used it without working with the ./debian skeleton created by dh_make. (It was just a test and i was the surprised the program worked properly.

Among all lintian errors i could not understand many
*W: freedroidrpg:executable-not-elf-or-script*
pointing to data files : wav and png , or pointing to a single glue script .sh
Per exemple, do i need to create two packages, like
package_x.x and package_x.x-data ? Or : "do working on the makefiles will resolve this ?"

In advance, thanks again, py luyten