Re: PTS source package page: trying to understand "Testing Status"

On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 12:11:50PM +0200, Martin Dickopp wrote:
> I suspect I'm missing some obvious aspect of how the propagation into
> testing works. Could somebody tell me what document I should read, or
> otherwise point me in the right direction?

The PTS only displays what britney outputs. But britney isn't run
currently AFAIK (or at least not regulary) due to the pending
ftp-master move. So the displayed information is outdated.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/