PTS source package page: trying to understand "Testing Status"

Hi,

I'm trying to understand the PTS source package page of the udev package
(http://packages.qa.debian.org/u/udev.html). The top-most line in the
"Latest News" section is

  * [2005-07-03] Accepted 0.060-1 in unstable (low) (Marco d'Itri)

i.e. it indicates that the latest version 0.060-1 was accepted five days
ago. But in the "Testing Status" section, it says

  * Too young, only 1 of 10 days old

I had thought that the age counter is only reset whenever a new package
version is accepted into unstable, but that is obviously not the case,
so I wonder what event reset the age counter yesterday.

I suspect I'm missing some obvious aspect of how the propagation into
testing works. Could somebody tell me what document I should read, or
otherwise point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Martin