Re: Fwd: RFS : connect : establish ssh connection over socks 4/5 proxies (alt suggested name : connect-proxy)

Hi again,

Few months ago, I packaged connect-proxy, fixed bugs, did the submission
tasks and contacted the putty maintainers  (putty refers to it).

But I am still looking for a sponsor.

Now, what can I do to find someone to upload this 'connect-proxy' package ?

* deb : http://rzr.online.fr/docs/contribs/debian/?M=A
* Name: connect-proxy (renamed from connect, to avoid name colision)
* Description : This command line program establish ssh connection over
proxies.
* Upstream: http://www.taiyo.co.jp/~gotoh/ssh/connect.html
* Licence : GPL
* ITP : http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=306268