selfmade package installation hangs

Hello,
i'm debianizing a software system for my company.
this is my first attempt to debianize software and i have a problem with
installing one of the created packages.

install output:
****************************
nias@seat:~/source$ LC_ALL=C sudo dpkg -i antzsystem-dispatcher_2.1_i386.deb
(Reading database ... 82244 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to replace antzsystem-dispatcher 2.1 (using
antzsystem-dispatcher_2.1_i386.deb) ...
Stopping dispatcher: antzsystem.
Unpacking replacement antzsystem-dispatcher ...
Setting up antzsystem-dispatcher (2.1) ...
Starting dispatcher: ++: 2005-06-29 14:24:36 (19338:B7D1CA40)
dispatcher.cpp:296: Daemonize now...
Daemonize with logfile=/var/log/antzsystem/dispatcher.log and
pidfile=/var/run/antzsystem/dispatcher.pid
Now running all modules from /etc/antzsystem/init.d
<And now it hangs>
the child process of /usr/share/debconf/frontend then becomes a zombie.
i don't understand why the install hangs after running the postinst script
(which runs fine and exit with 0) from the package and use invoke-rc.d script
which successfully starts the binary (which daemonize himself).
The program works successfully after this, but the install process hangs.

I think something in my init.d Script was wrong but can't find it.
Can anyone have a look at it? (i've attached it)

Markus Schulz