Re: RFS: Sponsor needed for em-panel-applet

Hi,

One final thing i forgot in my previous message. Em-panel-applet depends
on DBUS notifications send by the new-mail-plugin from evolution. So you
should also mention that the new-mail-plugin should be enabled and maybe
also Recommend: evolution-plugins (which could replace the current
Recommend: evolution because evolution-plugins depends on evolution).

And one final note... It doesn't work (for me?) I have enabled the
new-mail-plugin and started em-panel-applet but when I receive a new
mail nothing happens...