Re: Adoption of the debconf package as maintainer or in co-maintenance

On Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 10:25:55AM +0200, Christian A. David wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I greatly appreciate to adopt the package debconf: Debian configuration
> management system for package maintenance or in co-maintainenance
> together with Joey Hess:

Maybe cc Joey Hess and the wnpp bug also with your question :)?

See http://www.debian.org/devel/join and
http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html

> Christian A. David

(snip 30 line signature)

Could you please reduce your signature to something like 4 or 5 lines
max? 30 is a bit... excessive.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar