Re: Sponsoring of packages

On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 04:51:18PM +0200, Martin Mewes wrote:
> maybe this is a most wanted question, but maybe someone can dump the
> information to me.
>
> I am not a developer but I have started trying to pack things for debian
> but somehow it is to complex for me. So I thought about to sponsor some
> packages and my question is:
>
> If I am willing to send out some Paypal-Cash and some package-guru out
> there is willing to do the job, is this the proper place to seek out
> for this companion?

Most things has been answered already, so I have only two questions. What
packages are we talking about? I mean what program would you like to see in
Debian?

Are they free software or do you want to see non-official packages
outside Debian cause they don't comply DFSG?

regards
fEnIo

--
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | irc:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Poland