Multiple changelogs in upstream tarballs

        Hi,

 Upstream has multiple ChangeLogs in its tarballs, for example one for
 src/aix, src/linux, etc., and also one for src/common, one for
 examples/, one for doc/, one for po/, one for src/daemon.

 dh_installchangelogs picks the root ChangeLog and only that one, and
 you can't pass more changelogs on the command line.  It wouldn't be
 wise to call dh_installchangelogs twice, but it might work; right now
 I'm considering the installation of these changelogs via dh_install.

 My questions are:
 - should I try merging the upstream changelogs instead of installing
   multiple changelogs?  I don't like that option because I change the
   upstream files, but I don't like the fact that one has to read
   multiple changelogs to find a change either.  In this case, merging
   wouldn't be so nice because the changes have only day information,
   not time, hence multiple commits the same day wouldn't be ordered.
 - how should I name changelogs?  Should I put them under
   /usr/share/doc/package/changelogs/ and respect the upstream
   hierarchy, or should I name them "linux-changelog" etc.?

    Bye,
--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>
"Neutral President: I have no strong feelings one way or the other."