Re: RFS: wmii -- lightweight, tiling and tabbed X11 window manager

++ same here.

Surprised this has taken so long to happen.

I'd recommend wmi over all other window managers, except,
well except ion3 and then, only if you are prepared to
spend the time to get to know it. (it takes all types :)

Do make this happen.

Thanks,
Ralph

--