Re: new upstream Cogito conflicts with GNU Interactive Tools

On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 04:51:12PM -0500, Michael Janssen wrote:
> > Le Jeudi 02 Juin 2005 21:25, Sebastian Kuzminsky a écrit :
> > > Should I just make my cogito package Conflict with the GNU Interactive
> > > Tools git package?
> My suggestion is to rename the binary in the cogito package to
> something which makes more sense, perhaps cogito-git.

Why not just take the git developers at their word, and assume that the
intersection between users of git and of GNU Interactive Tools is likely
to be the empty set?

Then you can just make them conflict, and don't bother with any
workarounds until you actually find someone who cares about both....

--b.