Re: Re: FW: language.dat in allegro

 --- Michelle Konzack <dos4michelle@freenet.de>
escribió:

> Am 2005-05-29 20:17:13, schrieb Elias Pschernig:
>
> > Hm, what would be the bug? Too many hardcoded
> pathes inside Allegro?
>
> Hmmm, is this language.dat a "allegro" file or an
> "kraptor" file
>
> It is a little bit bizzar, because I have seen the
> language.dat
> in the Sources of "kraptor"
>
> Greetings
> Michelle

It is a kraptor specific file, that includes the
translation of the sentences in the game. It should be
similar to what in other platforms are the .mo files

Right now the game works properly at least, but I had
to make a horrible hack: adding a setenv() command to
define ALLEGRO environment variable at the beginning
of the code. I wish I could find a more elegant
solution.

Thanks and Greetings,
Miry

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!