RFS: html2ps

Last in testing/unstable as:

Package: html2ps
 This program converts HTML directly to PostScript.  The HTML code can
 be retrieved from one or more URLs or local files, specified as
 parameters on the command line.  A comprehensive level of HTML is
 supported, including inline images, CSS1, and some features of HTML
 4.0.

I have however put an ITA on b.d.o [0] and applied a user sent patch
[1] and would like to have this release sponsored, before I update to
a new upstream version.

.orig.tar.gz is currently on the main debian pool's, and my changes
for this version are on m.d.n [2].

Thanks in advance to any possible sponsors for the package.

[2] http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/html2ps/

--
N Jones