Compilation maybe-successful

Hi mentors,

I just got my package into Sid, and am quite happy about that. :-)

Now I was looking at some info about it on the Debian site, and saw this:

http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=&pkg=z80asm

For all platforms, it says that the compilation was "maybe-successful".
 That sounds like it could be better.  Now I haven't seen anything
"successful" for other packages either, so perhaps it is simply impossible.

Is there anything I can (and should) do to get rid of the "maybe"?

Thanks,
Bas Wijnen