RFS: helpdeco -- decompile Microsoft WinHelp files

Hi all,

I recently got permission from the original author of helpdeco to
relicence it under the GNU General Public Licence (from a no commercial
use licence). Together with the original author and the NetBSD
maintainer, I will be part of the upstream maintenance team taking care
of helpdeco and porting it to new platforms/etc. So anyway here is the
rest of the RFS:

Package name    : helpdeco
Version         : 2.1.1
Original Author : Manfred Winterhoff <mawin@gmx.net>
URL             : http://sf.net/projects/helpdeco/
License         : GPL
Package         : deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/helpdeco/
ITP             : http://bugs.debian.org/308433
Description     : decompile Microsoft WinHelp (.hlp) files

helpdeco dissects HLP help files (WinHelp) of Windows 3.0, 3.1, 3.11,
and Win95 and many MVB multi media viewer titles into all files required
for a rebuild using the appropriate help compiler HC30, HC31, HCP, HCW,
HCRTF, WMVC, MMVC or MVC.

The package is lintian/linda clean. The manpages are minimal and point
at the README, since that is approximately equivalent. The modification
of the README/README.de is something I forgot to add to the 2.1.1
release (and have since added to CVS).

--
bye,
pabs