Re: pre-built pwc modules for official debian kernel

On Sat, May 14, 2005 at 10:56:47AM +0200, Victor Seva wrote:
> I created the pwc-source package [1] and now its in new queue
> pending to be included on sid [2].
> Sean Finney its my sponsor but We have no experience on kernel modules
> packages. And We want to make pre-built modules for official debian
> kernel in order to make things easier to the users.
>
> How this staff works? What source packages should I take a look?

`apt-cache search 2.4.27 module 586`

Choose something and take a look how it's done.

regards
fEnIo

--
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | irc:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Poland